Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lady Gaga Throws Shoes At Crowd In Paris - Video

Lady Gaga Throws Shoes At Crowd In Paris Video



Lady Gaga ended her show in Paris on Tuesday by throwing her mirrored, geometric, high, high, high heels into the crowd. She remarked, “Mr. Armani’s probably gonna kill me." Then, deafening shrieks and pandemonium ensued. All for a piece of milady.



Lady Gaga was forced to reschedule a Monster Ball show in Paris over the weekend when the 28 trucks carrying the elements of her extravagant show were detained by the French Government. However, all's well that ends well: the rescheduled show, which she performed on Tuesday, was so successful that Gaga felt compelled to hurl her shoes into the audience.

Yes, the Armani shoes pictured above. We're pretty sure those count as weapons.

"I just want to say thank you," Gaga said as she and her dancers took their bows. "Thank you so much for believing in me and supporting me. Thank you for coming to the show. I will not see you until after the release of my next single.

"I'm so happy and so honored for you to be my fans, and in honor of this moment, I want to do something in the tradition of the dancers and Mr. Armani's probably going to kill me. In the dance community it is a tradition, when someone kicks ass, to give them your shoes. You are the most kickass fans in the whole world, so to good luck, and to awesome dance music and to our future as a family, I love you."

Later, she tweeted, "Tradition throws shoes to the stage after magic . 2nite I threw mine to the crowd, for BTW, luck, + a brilliant performance by lilmonsters."

1 comment:

  1. perfect posting.
    i love ladies shoes. Really nice writing.
    As always your posts are very helpful.

    ReplyDelete