Thursday, December 23, 2010

Actress Ali Larter Welcomes Baby Boy

Christmas arrived a bit early for Ali Larter!

The Heroes actress and actor Hayes MacArthur welcomed a healthy boy early Monday morning in Los Angeles, her rep tells UsMagazine.com exclusively. Mom and child are now resting comfortably.


First-time parents Larter, 34, and Perfect Couples actor MacArthur, 33, have named their son Theodore Hayes MacArthur.

PHOTOS: Who's due next?

"He's our perfect Christmas present," the new mom and dad gush to Us.

After seven years of dating, Larter and MacArthur wed in Kennebunkport, Maine in August 2009. She was eager to start a family way back in 2007, telling Cosmopolitan: "I told my boyfriend after three weeks that I wanted to marry him and that we could do it tomorrow...I look forward to that time when I'm home with babies."

No comments:

Post a Comment