Monday, September 13, 2010

Lady Gaga Meat Dress







Lady Gaga, who came under fire recently for wearing a meat bikini on the cover of Vogue Hommes Japan, wore a raw meat dress at last night's VMAs. It was one of many outfits she wore throughout the night.
I never thought I'd be asking Cher to hold my meat purse." - Lady GagaEven by Lady Gaga standards, the meat dress she wore at the VMAs was a bit of a fashion risk. She looked pretty tasty, though ... in more ways than one. At first glance, she looked fairly unassuming when she accepted the award for Video of the Year (one of eight she won on the night). But when you look closely
Well, it is certainly no disrespect to anyone that is vegan or vegetarian. As you know, I am the most judgment-free human being on the earth," said Gaga. "However, it has many interpretations but for me this evening. If we don't stand up for what we believe in and if we don't fight for our rights pretty soon we're going to have as much rights as the meat on our own bones. And, I am not a piece of meat."

No comments:

Post a Comment